Our park shelters and facilities may be used for special events such as weddings, reunions, fundraising, and family reunions.
- Parks are open to the public between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- All activities held in the Multi-Purpose Hall must be over by midnight (this includes cleaning of the building).
- Reservation fees must be paid two weeks prior to your reservation.
- Any changes made to the original reservation must be made in person at the City office.
- The Splash Pad is not available for reservation.
- Reservation fees are only refundable under certain circumstances with approval by the administration. Fees will note be refundable unless reservation is cancelled two weeks prior to the reservation. Fees are not refundable due to bad weather.
Step 1: To make a reservation please look at the calendar for availability and fill out the contact form below indicating the details of your reservation. To submit your form please click send. After you have submitted your form we will respond to you within 48 hours by email or phone to let you know if the location, date, and time is available.
Step 2: Once you have received confirmation from the City Office. Please complete the corresponding rental agreement below. Please pay special attention to the rules required as a condition of your rental. To finalize this process please bring in your rental agreement into the City office and to complete payment.
For fee details please see below: