Our park shelters and facilities may be used for special events such as weddings, reunions, fundraising, and family reunions.
- Parks are open to the public between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- All activities held in the Multi-Purpose Hall must be over by 11:00 p.m. (this includes cleaning of the building).
- Reservation fees must be paid two weeks prior to your reservation.
- Any changes made to the original reservation must be made in person at the City office.
- The Splash Pad at Pioneer Park is not available for reservation.
- Reservation fees are only refundable under certain circumstances with approval by the administration. Fees will not be refundable unless reservation is cancelled two weeks prior to the reservation. Fees are not refundable due to bad weather.
Step 1: To check tentative availability, please access the community calendar here. To make a reservation, please contact the City Office at 208-523-5600.
Step 2: Once you have received confirmation from the City Office that your date is available, please complete the corresponding rental agreement below. Please pay special attention to the rules required as a condition of your rental. To finalize this process, please bring your rental agreement into the City office with payment and cash deposit.